Pinag-iisipan kong gawin ito, hmmmmmnnn....
How to Prepare and Administer an Organic Coffee Enema
By Michele L Tune, eHow Member
Colon cleansing and constipation aren't topics many people want to talk about. Although it's becoming a little easier to discuss as we worry about developing colon cancer, IBS, and other bowel problems, it's still something that is dodged by the majority.
If you've been suffering from terribly painful and/or rare bowel movements, an occasional organic coffee enema might be just the remedy you need. It doesn't cost a lot of money, you can do it yourself, and it can even help you lose weight!
Colon cleansing is something that can be done each season but should be done at least once a year. Organic coffee enemas can be administered more frequently than that but be careful that your bowels don't become dependent on enemas.
Things You'll Need:
* 2 to 3 tablespoons of fresh ground organic coffee (light roast) only.
* 4 cups distilled water
* glass or enamel pot (do not use teflon, aluminum or iron)
* fine sieve
* enema bag with rubber or plastic tubing connected. (Enema bag should have a fountain syringe applicator.)
* small amount of olive oil (for lubrication)
Add measured coffee and water to the pot. Bring to a boil. Boil for 3 minutes then simmer for 15 minutes. Strain using a very fine sieve. Allow this liquid to cool to body temperature (98.6 F). It should feel comfortable to your skin. (You don't want it to be too hot.)
Pour this liquid into the enema bag, clamping the tube as you pour. Lubricate the nozzle with the olive oil.
Hang the enema bag between 1 1/2 to 2 feet above the floor in the bathroom. The higher the bag, the faster the speed of intake into the colon.
Place a large towel on the floor. Lie on your right side, with your legs curled into your abdomen. An alternate position is lying on your back with a pillow under your buttocks. You can also switch positions (right side, left side, back) every 3 minutes while retaining the solution to ensure it is reaching various areas of the colon.
Taking deep breaths, slowly insert the nozzle several inches into the rectum. If it is inserted too quickly it may bend or become kinked inside the colon. A gentle rotating motion can be used to insert. Move the enema bag higher or lower to adjust the flow of the solution into the colon.
Retain the solution for about 10 to 12 minutes, if at all possible. You may hear or feel a squirting of fluid below your right rib cage. Many people believe that this is sensation is due to the release of toxin-laden bile from the liver and gall bladder.
Get up slowly from your position on the floor and make your way to the toilet. Empty the bowel naturally. Do not strain.
Tips & Warnings
* You may not be able to hold all the fluid in with one enema. In this case, the procedure can be repeated two or more times in sequence, making sure to empty the bowel in between.
* If you have cramping, the solution is flowing too quickly. Pinch the enema tube to stop the flow and lower the bag. Do not continue until the cramps have subsided.
* If the solution is flowing evenly, the enema tube may be bent or kinked. Slowly and gently pull it partly out and then insert it again several inches
* The enema syringe should be sterilized after each use. It can be boiled or washed thoroughly with soap and water, then soaked in a solution of 4 drops grapefruit seed extract and 2 cups water.
NOTE: Colon cleansing by taking organic coffee enemas is believed to help fight Candida and parasites.
* I'm not a medical professional. However, colon cleansing with organic coffee enemas is a great way to promote a healthy bowel and increase your lifespan. Always heck with your health care professional before trying something new. Author accepts no responsibility from mishaps while trying this procedure.